2.20.2012

Maternity Photos {for sweet boy #1}

My momma and I went to our local favorite photo location and took some maternity photos.
Now, I love photography and wish I had more time in my life to study it further...but for now, I do what I can :)  My momma was the just camera holder with me shouting instructions best I could...lets just say my uncle {who lives in CO and did my wedding photos} should be the family member who continues with photography.....for now at least-wink!

I haven't had a chance to play on photoshop with any photos yet...but I wanted to share some now!

I'm currently 36w4d!
Happy President's Day


...classic heart pose...
cheesy, I realize
thought we get at least one




..as you can see here, he totally shifted to the right as I sat down...
there goes the nice symmetry, sweet nonetheless!..

{Kate}

No comments: